News:

retro-link - your friendly all-inclusive retro EVERYTHING community

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by ripper, September 17, 2010, 07:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripper

Hi all I'm looking for someone that STILL loves the Commie 64! I ran a bbs back in the 80's and 90's called Lords of Creation my alias was Ripper and my Co's where Lockpicker, StarLite, Hi tide, Poseidon, The Love God. The reason I logged on is I would like to find someone the really still loves the C=64, I would like to give this person all the floppy disc I still have, I can't bring myself to trash them so if your love your 64 drop me a line.

ripperanewa@yahoo.com

I'm in Oshawa Ont. 

RobertB

Quote from: ripper on September 17, 2010, 07:29:27 AM...I would like to give this person all the floppy disc I still have, I can't bring myself to trash them so if your love your 64 drop me a line.

ripperanewa@yahoo.com

I'm in Oshawa Ont.
If you can wait until the first weekend in December, you can bring your disks over to the World of Commodore Expo in Toronto.  I'm sure that someone there would gladly accept your disks.

Truly,
          Robert Bernardo
          Fresno Commodore User Group
          http://videocam.net.au/fcug

ripper

Thanks if I still have them in December I will do that but hopefully someone in my area will want them, I have 100's

If you can wait until the first weekend in December, you can bring your disks over to the World of Commodore Expo in Toronto.  I'm sure that someone there would gladly accept your disks.

Rorshach

I definately remember coming across that bbs in may phone travels in my 8bit only days. I still miss bbs's believe it or not.  I also have some vague memories of your nick as well as StarLite and possibly Poseiden.