News:

retro-link - your friendly all-inclusive retro EVERYTHING community

Main Menu

Good to see expanded coverage.

Started by Rorshach, March 06, 2009, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorshach

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amiga and Atari systems are included here.  <- Managed to find and fix one of my typos already.

Paul

I plan on fully expanding this forum to encompass all the retro computers the members are interested in.  It will in fact be a forum that will be shaped and formed by the membership, rather than one that forces the membership to conform.  The key is our common interest in these golden age computers and consoles.
"Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken. Take heed, do not squander your life." - Dogen Zenji

Rorshach

I imagine there are some of us who are using this computers from their new times up to the present who never really left the gold age.

Paul

Quote from: Rorshach on March 06, 2009, 08:18:04 PM
I imagine there are some of us who are using this computers from their new times up to the present who never really left the gold age.

This is true.   :)

Just a note, I know that some people will only be interested in certain computers and not others.  This forum allows you the ability to "Collapse" a section you're not interested in.  Simply click on the "-" button next to the areas you wish not see (say, Vintage PC), and the button will turn into a "+" and that forum will be collapsed.  If you click on the "+", it will be restored.  In this way, retro-link.com can be tailored to your own tastes.
"Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken. Take heed, do not squander your life." - Dogen Zenji